Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In which I channel the power of the earth to my writing by slapping the ground

In the somewhat likely chance that a graduate of a school with a rival basketball program reviews one of my applications at one point, I will do my best to refrain from singling out any one program or school by name for criticism.  I'll try to limit my exposure to my political views, which, depending on the level of fandom of a hiring partner, may not be the most controversial thing I could say.  

But, in the hypothetical sense: if I were in charge of a perennial contender for the national championship, would home games against small, newly-minted D-I schools be the best preparation for my squad?  Or would I be better served by scheduling scrimmages against fellow top-conference opponents

Hypothetically.

No comments: